TerraGreen, an award winning flagship monthly magazine, published by TERI (The Energy and Resources Institute) is dedicated to disseminating information and knowledge on issues of environment, energy, and sustainable development. Launched in 2004, TerraGreen aims to provide in-depth analysis, reportage, glimpses of ground realities from around the world, and news/information to its readers—the urban, English educated reader—with an innate interest in developmental and environmental issues, including health, wildlife conservation, alternative energy .
#MyGreenStory Photo Contest
Join the 12th year celebration of TerraGreen's coverage of international and local environmental issues by taking part in #My GreenStory TerraGreen photo contest beginning today, July 1,2016.
Participants can submit images under the wide rubric of "Environment, Wildlife, Indian Experience, and Sustainable Livelihood." TerraGreen is looking for creative images from everyday life in India. Wait! that's not enough. You need to share your 'green' story behind the photo you have captured in not more than 50 words.
Cash prize of Rs. 10000/- will be awarded to the winner. The photo will be uploaded on Terragreen’s webpage. The project will be functional for 45 days starting from July 1st, 2016 up to August 15, 2016.
Equal weightage shall be given to Jury’s rating and Facebook votes in deciding the winner.
- Sustainable Livelihood
- Indian Experience
- Winner: Cash Rs. 10000/-
- Best 20 entries shall be displayed in TERI’s International Climate Conference
- 5 Weekly winners will get special TerraGreen T-shirts
- The winning entry will be featured in December 2016 issue
- The contest starts from July 1, 2016 ( 12.00 noon) till August 15, 2016 ( 12.00 midnight)
- Voters will have to register with an email id to vote
- You can only register one vote in each category
- The decision of the organizer regarding the winning entry will be final and binding. No communication in this regard will be entertained
- The winner will be announced on TERI's Facebook page and subsequently on mail
- It is compulsory to share your green story (max.50 words)
- Only two photos in each category can be uploaded
- The voting period for the Competition will commence on July 15, 2016 and will be completed on or around Aug 31 , 2016
- Photo selection criteria is as follows:
- Minimum—2 megapixel image; Maximum—15 megapixel
- Must be self-taken.
- Must be appropriately described and categorized.
- Must be uploaded within 1st July–15th Aug 2016.
- There is no age criterion.